Re: 2001 Max SE Electrical System Problems

Slow386: ...I'm on my third alternator·...

I am now on my second alt guts... wonderin whattodo next. see

Last cold-as-algore winter; two bulbs burned after 20-40hrs. I complained to Osram and received six various H4 bulbs, excellent!

A week ago I started to wonder brightness fluctuation while low idle. Hooked my voltage gauge: on hiway, 'every

20minutes' I am loosing charge voltage for 20 seconds. Even worse, every 30minutes the charge jumps to 18 volts, for 5sec... The regulator is new -but!- toast. This definitely kills bulbs.

Take care; Hitachi LR190-737 replacement Regulator: H2000-4H 901531 esa 18-30075 M039

Reply to
Wiikinki