2004 MaxSE Rotor Question?

Have a driver side rotor that is vertical out of round more than the passenger side. Would that cause my car to shimmy around 55-65mph?

Reply to
jdc1203

I doubt it. The rotor can and should have been corrected by balancing by the manufacturer even if it is manufactured out of round. However, if the quality of Nissan rotors hasn't improved with the current generation, I would wonder if that was the problem. Was this a "from day one" problem with the car? If not, it probably just needs wheel balancing. A quick fix.

Reply to
Bob G.

Check out

, in the 6th gen forum you'll see this topic discussed in depth. Nearly everyone has the same problem.

Sean.

Reply to
Sean Martin