2K Repair manual and parts

Does anybody know if the Factory Repair Manuals for 2000 Max is available on the CD? Bunch of other manufacturers has put them out in electronic format, did Nissan do the same yet? Also as a sidetrack, is there a good source for Nissan parts, and is it worth it to try to get OEM or just hunt down the best aftermarket?

Thanks, Eugene

Reply to
Eugene

I believe it's only available on CD. $230 or so I believe. As for a source of Nissan parts, many people swear by Courtesy Nissan

I believe they'll even give you a discount if you mention this group.

Reply to
Dan

Their customer attitude is great there. The prices are OK, a little discounted. Be sure to say you want the "Internet discount" or they will charge you the full rate.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob