92 Maxima stalls

The car stalls at idle when I'm trying to warm in the morning or come at a stoplight. I tried filled my tank and put in the fuel injector as suggested by a friend (not used the whole tank).. but the car is still stalling. Do I wait till used up the whole tank to see if the fuel injector is working or try something else?

all suggestions are welcomed

Reply to
finalmancd

So nobody has any advice for me????

Reply to
finalmancd

You need to read the computer error codes. Could be a bad temp sensor or a few other things. Check out the FAQs on

-jim

Reply to
JimV

Reply to