93 GXE Auto ABS Actuator

Hello Everone,

My 93 Maxima with 64000 miles has been diagnosed with a broken ABS actuator. Price from Nissan is $1150. OOOHHHH! Anyone know where I can get another one cheap? Is is worth repairing on an eleven year old car ?

Thanks John

Reply to
John Smith

Nope, brakes will work fine without it. Try finding one in the junkyard if you really feel like playing with it.

Reply to
Rog

Junkyard.

It wouldn't be worth it to me. ABS is after all an option.

Reply to
E. Meyer