99 maxima block heater location

Ok, i feel like a dumbass for posting this but I cannot seem to locate the block heater on the girlfriends 99 GLE. Its cold and dark out and i cant seem to find it.This is a canadian model.

Where is it located?

Reply to
Lococoin

It's likely to be in the block, in a hole where there is usually a freeze plug. The other possible location is inline with a radiator hose. Can't you just follow the wire? I can't imagne how cold it must get if you need a block heater in a Maxima.

Reply to
JimV