Mazda 323 courtesy light switch location

The courtesy light is not working on the driver’s door of my Mazda 323. I have been looking for a switch on the door pillar but cannot find one! Any idea on where its located, car is a 2000 model. TIA

Reply to
Chris

usually on jap cars it is at the bottom of the door opening, just above the sill at the end where the lock is, not the hinge end

MrCheerful

Reply to
MrCheerful