Check Engine Light

I recently regreased my starter and after re-assembling everything, the check engine light has come on.

Oh, by the way, I thank this site for saving me $700 CDN ...every mechanic virtually refused to believe that the starter just needed to be cleaned and greased. Works like a charm now..except for the light. Cost to me $20.

MVG

Reply to
VanG

engine light has come on.

virtually refused to believe that the starter just needed to be cleaned and greased. Works like a charm now..except for the light. Cost to me $20.

Check this URL

Dave Kind

don't worry , the starter will fail again, it is just a matter of time.

search the news group on how to turn off the light

check engine light has come on.

virtually refused to believe that the starter just needed to be cleaned and greased. Works like a charm now..except for the light. Cost to me $20.

Reply to
NissTech

engine light has come on.

virtually refused to believe that the starter just needed to be cleaned and greased. Works like a charm now..except for the light. Cost to me $20.

Reply to
JimV

Yep!

Reply to