Check Engine light

Can someone please point me to a solution for turning off (re-setting) the Check Engine light in my '94 850 and '91 240?

My mechanic is not, repeat NOT, a novice but has been unable to get the light to turn off after performing diagnostics.

Any 'light' to be shed on this will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Gordon Powell

Reply to
Gordon Powell

Look under 850 "Service Light Reset" in the "Repairs/Maintenance" section of Bay 13 at

Gus (95 80 T-Wagon)

Reply to
Gus

Try putting you ignition key to position 1 then press n hold your mileage reset button and turn ur key to position 2 still holding ur mileage reset button in, wait 10 seconds and the reminder light should go out

Reply to
Munki