Does 1995 maxima se have the electronic suspension?

Im looking to replace my struts on my 1995 SE Maxima. I am on ebay and alot of the ads say for cars without electronic suspension? How can I tell?? Thanks:)

Reply to
:

It's very unlikely you have electronic suspension. I don't think it was even offered on the SE. Struts for it have a connector on them.

Reply to
JimV

NO. You have maybe one engine mount that is electronically controlled. The I30 had two.

Reply to
jmattis