Remote Controller 1995 Maxima SE

I am looking for an extra remote controller ( mine is working fine) for a 1995 Maxima SE. None of the local wreckers have any. I am north
of Toronto in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. Thanks.
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:03:07 -0000, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

I bought two for my 2003 Maxima about 9 months ago from amazingkeys.com, they cost about $15-$20 each and work perfectly.
Also many for sale on Ebay.
Al Moodie.