exhust leak

I have a 2000 maxima and I know I have an exhust leak! Dont know exactly were its coming from. Its some were around the y-pipe. Is there any way to find out any products that I can buy that would help me ?

Reply to
lillou771

Is in the in middle before the muffler? Very common for the coupler to rust out there.

Reply to
JimV

- findin the leak? ...small digicamera with a flash: lots of shootin around. Leak spot is blk -or- feeling flow with hands (as engine is cold)

- fillin the leak? ...yes there are stuff to keep the leak at bay -for 2weeks. Solution is welder.

Reply to
Wiikinki

no actually its form the y-pipe. or were the y-pipe joins the mainfold not sure but for sure in the front of the car.

Reply to
lillou771

How do I find a exhust leak on my car ?

Reply to