Exterior lighting and squeaky suspension

This post is a little more aesthetic in subject than most posts in this forum, but has anyone had any good experiences when trying to find replacement lights for a 95-99 maxima's exterior lighting that look WHITE (not the cheap bulbs on ebay that end up looking blue, and not the OEM yellowish-white bulbs either)? I have had some okay luck finding headlights and foglights that seem to match in color temperature, but can't find anything worthwhile for my corners, turn signals, etc... I'm just trying to get a matching set of lights for the front of my car that look like a medium white (not too cool, not too warm), is that too much to ask?

Also, I have lowered my car with H&R Sport springs and Tokico Illumina struts (only a short ~1.24" drop) and have recently been hearing a lot of squeak when I go over small bumps. It doesn't sound like anything's wrong, just a little annoying. Any suggestions as to how I could try to get rid of the noise?

Thanks all,

J. Johnson

Reply to
J. Johnson

Try here for the lighting question:

JimV

At most autoparts I have seen the regular bulbs and the ones with higher intensity. You should also consider removing the fuses and relays and inserting them back a few times to clean contacts. When I did this, the lighst in my Maxima turned to be very intense.

Good luck.

J. Johns> This post is a little more aesthetic in subject than most posts in

Reply to
AS

Because no one else seemed to read the original post and reply accordingly, I have since found that a company called PIAA has all the bulbs to fit the exterior and some of the interior of the '95-'99 Maximas. The best part is that if you buy all the bulbs from a single product line (ex. XTreme White, Star White, etc...), they should all match in color temperature to give you a nice consolidated appearance.

Good luck, everyone.

Reply to
J. Johnson

You might want to read this before ordering:

JimV

Thanks, JimV. That's a pretty informative page with some other interesting articles as well.

Reply to
J. Johnson

I'm not sure, but I assume they were. I got the suspension checked out on my last two visits to the mechanic and they said all they could figure out was to lubricate some of the components, which seemed to work great until after I washed my car a few times (I usually clean what I can see of my white struts...they match the car). No big deal to me, as long as nothing's broken.

Reply to
J. Johnson