fuel injectors,1990

I have a bad injector(s) on my 90 GXE - very high resistance. I pull them out, and notice the 'dots' on them, right under the connector. Four of them are blue, the others are black. I assumed that this was proof that someone had replaced a few. I have heard that it doesn't matter which color you have, just don't mix them. So, I find a low miles (75k) donor at local junkyard, and pull those. What do you know! They are mixed colors, too! What gives?

-mike w

Reply to
mike w

Check Ebay. They have some new/reman'd models for around $35 ea. and sets of salvaged injectors.

Chris

90 & 94 GXE's
Reply to
Chris H