How expensive is it to replace the Exhaust bolts anyway?

I think mine are going quickly, there's quite a ticking sound when the car idles in Drive at a stoplight.

Thanks,

Norm

Father Guido ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ I plan on living forever... so far, so good

Reply to
Father Guido

bolts are under $15, the killer is labor ... broken studs need to be drilled out, the front manifold is accessable, while the rear is a roayl pita to get at and work on. Mine came out to about $400 total for one side, but forget which it was.

Reply to
Downloader