~ how much to replace exhaust manifold bolts?

Mine are starting to rattle ('94 GXE). Is there any chance Nissan will pick part of the tab?

Father Guido ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ I plan on living forever... so far, so good

Reply to
Father Guido

On a '94? Not a chance....

Reply to
Dan

Rattle? That isn't what broken manifold studs do.

Reply to
Steve

I have a 93 GXE which had an exhaust ratlle near or in the engine compartment. Turned out to be the heat sheild which bolts on round the exhaust pipe, approximately below the gear shift. It had rusted away. I just completely removed it.

Al Moodie.

Reply to
Al Moodie