Need 1997 Maxima Hood Struts

All I can seem to find are the ones that have have clips (such as Stabilus SG325009 found at Pep Boys and Kragen) that snap on to studded ball joints
that are fastened to the hood and inner fenders. I need the struts that have the built-in ball joint studs on either end . They come as left and right.
Anyone got any sources?
TIA