Installing Front Strut Bar

I am planning to install a front strut bar? Can I do it myself with minimal tools or do I require to go to a shop? If any body can do it, does somebody have instructions and tips?

I have a Maxima 1999.

I am getting the strut bar for $70. Is the price OK?

Reply to
SpeedGod

Easy to install. I have one that I put on mine in 1999 when I bought it.

$70 was the going price DELIVERED from Courtesy Nissan.

SpeedGod wrote:

Reply to
'99 Maxima

Reply to