My 95 maxima is bucking like a bull!

Feels likes it wants to stall at lights but if I throw it in neutral and rev it up its ok. Going down the road its bucking like a car with bad spark plug wires? I installed new plugs and its still doing the same. The autoparts mentioned that a coil may be going bad or a sensor(cps) that supplies the spark to the coil?? Thanks :)Nel

Reply to
:

Check engine light on?

Reply to
JimV

Hello:) There was no check engine light on. I think I have found the problem and will see how the car does tomorrow. When I pulled back the coils with the car running a couple of them were shooting spark to the sides instead of straight down to the plug. I have electric taped them to death to act as the insulator for now and the car is running good again:)

Reply to
: