pathfinder a/c fan stopped

My A/C fan just stopped on my '01 Pathfinder. After it stopped I turned the unit off, drove for a while and got the fan to come back on for a brief while before stopping completely..in fact I got it to blow at max before it stopped again. The air was always cold. I am a total beginner when working on cars but feel the solution is probably simple. Maybe the blower wore out or it's something electrical... a fuse or a switch...where should I look? Your help is most appreciated. --Roger

Reply to
rpptwilson