Re: Pock Marks on hood

Clear bra...

BuddyWh

I have my Maxima almost a year and already the front of the hood is full of >pock marks, presumably from flying debris--and I don't even drive it to >work. Has anyone found a way to avoid this problem? > >Vic >
Reply to
BuddyWh

Also, try leaving some significant distance between you and the car in front of you, particularly at higher speeds.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob

Great advice... but kinda hard to do when passing. Especially trucks, the worst at kicking up pea gravel and such, and also the most likely to need passing.

I've kinda learned to live with the growing number of rock chips and pits. The Max is really no worse than any other vehicle I've owned with painted bumpers and low "aerodynamic" hood line.

BuddyWh

Reply to
BuddyWh

Don't drive it?