Re: Timing Belt on 98 SE -- need it be replaced during life of car?

have that belt replaced every 60,000 miles unless you want to buy a new engine.always remember,a husband is never right about anything.

My wife was told that the Maxima 98 SE she drives ought to have its timing > belt replaced after XX,000 miles. > > I kind of think that belt need not be replaced in normal use, ever. I didn't > think it was something that had to be renewed, like clutch disks or the > like. > > What's the story? > > > -- > Best wishes. > > Richard Galli > > laugh at the Vietnam War > cry on the Fourth of July >
> "a huge story unshrinkingly told" > -- The New York Times > >
Reply to
jim mcguire