Re: Will there be a 2004 Infiniti I35?

Almost a year ago, the word was that the I35 would die as of the end

>of the 2003 model year. This didn't make me very happy because >"orphan" cars suffer extra depreciation. > >A couple of months ago, however, it became apparent that Nissan will >offer a 2004 Infiniti, based on the 2004 Maxima. Whether it will be >called an I35, or something else entirely, is still up in the air. > >I'm sorry this is not a definitive answer, but I have tried to monitor >the situation, and that's all the news in the public domain. Only >insiders can tell us more.... > >JM >1996 I30t > > > >> Does anyone know if Infiniti will continue the I35 in 2004?
Reply to
Ralph Carbuncle

No, I definitely saw a reference several months ago about Infiniti bringing out an '04 based on the front wheel drive maxima chassis. Have not seen anything since. Keep an eye on freshalloy.com, they will probably have the first announcements if this is true. Infinitinews.com (the official Infiniti site) lags behind pretty badly.

JM

Reply to
JM

The popular I35 sedan, introduced as a new model for the 2002 model year, receives several additions for 2004, including standard sunroof, power rear sunshade and body side sills on all models. It continues to offer outstanding performance from its 255-horsepower 3.5-liter V6, 4- speed electronically controlled automatic transmission and standard Traction Control System (TCS). The I35 also features elegant styling and a fully equipped luxury interior.

Reply to
er