Infiniti 2004 I35 - Pricing

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what the 2004 Infinit I35 are going for? I am aware of a 2000 dollar incentive to the dealer but wanted to get some real world prices.

I am looking at models with the Cold Weather Package (and most have the satellite radio system which I don't want). The dealer gave me a price of 29k (US).

Thank you.

(Sorry, there is no I35 Group I could find. I am trading in a 96 Maxima SE which has served me very well?)

Reply to
TC

It looks like they won't be coming out with an 05 model so dealers will be trying to get them off the lot.

To answer your question , try here:

snipped-for-privacy@176.VAYwce snipped-for-privacy@.efce/113

Reply to
Dave Stone