Removing the dash?

Hi all,

My 95 Maxima is developing an annoying rattle in the dash. The sound appears to be coming from the right side of passenger airbag. Something is definitely loose in there.

Can anyone please show me how to remove the dash? I have never done it before, and don't want to ruin it. If you know of a link to a how-to page, please let me know.

Many thanks,

Reply to
mynetsig