replaced belts and crank shaft pulley and problems 95 maxima

I replaced my crank shaft pulley and belts on my 95 maxima

now the whol car shakes in the lower RPM range, maby timeing problems,

what coud lit be? It has to be rel;ated to this pulley instalation

thnak you for any help!

Reply to
Clayton Swikert

Did you buy OEM Nissan belt and parts?

Reply to
madmax

Check engine light on? Maybe you disturbed the crank position sensor.

Reply to
JimV

Hello,

Make sure you got the right pulley and lined up the key way hole on the crank with the slot on the pulley. It is possible that the crank position sensor can not read the pully or the pully is out of round. I would recommend getting a factory one if you didn't.

Why did you have to replace the pully. I have not seen any go bad in my 10 yrs with nissan.

Hope this helps

Reply to
Mark Iezzi

Thank you for your help!

i dident use a verry good torq wrench, all is better now!

Reply to
Clayton Swikert