Rims

Does anyone know if the 17" wheels on the 2002 SE's will fit a '96 SE that has 15" wheels? Dean

Reply to
Dean A. Irwin

Yeah. It'll fit no problem. A lot have done this. I'm running 17"

2002 Altima rims myself on my 95 max.

CW

15" wheels?

Reply to
CWu
2002 Altima rims myself on my 95 max.

CW

fit a '96 SE that has 15" wheels?

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

Oh, OK thanks. I was especially concerned about offset. Thanks for the info. Dean

that has 15" wheels?

Reply to
Dean A. Irwin

Actually, you should check that. The fact that they fit physically on a car does not mean that they are correct. In general, you want the same offset to avoid changes in the bearing loads. This will also distribute the (new, wider) width evenly across the existing location.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob