service engine soon light

99 max with 98,000

the light was on for approximately 1 month and I got the $$ now to have it looked at. But soon as I made the appointment, the stupid light went off.

does the computer store codes like this????? or will it be a waste of time.

***
Reply to
cooler guy

You can go to autozone and see if the code is still stored. They should retrieve any stored codes for free (in most states).

Nirav

Reply to
njmodi