Water leaking into '98 Maxima (Help!)

I have a '98 Maxima SE and I am finding a lot of water in the rear passager carpet (about 2" from heavy rains we had over the weekend). Nothing appears to be wrong with the front or rear door seals and there is no dampness around the sun-roof (the drain holes for the sun-roof do not appear to be blocked). Someone said it could be the windsheild (replaced about a year ago).

Can anyone give me any reccos as far as how to diagnose this or the likely problems?

Thank you, Will snipped-for-privacy@no-spam.star.net

Reply to
willr