What spark number located on 95-99 Maxima?

I'd like to find out which spark or cynlinder is located in sequence from 1 to 6 on my 1999 Maxima? If anyone could help, thanks.

Reply to
Dallas Cowboy

I mean the number from 1 to 6. For instance, where the spark plug # 1 located on the engine block, then next, ...

Reply to
Dallas Cowboy

Standing in front of the car looking at the engine bay:

(rear)

1 - 3 - 5

2 - 4 - 6 (fr>I'd like to find out which spark or cynlinder is located in sequence

Reply to
CWu