Where can I buy the chepest alu wheels for nissan maxima QX (1995)?

Hi Ng

Where can I buy the cheapest alu wheels for Nissan Maxima QX from 1998??

Best regards

Jess

Reply to
Jess

I found a local used parts dealer that would sell me 4 Nissan Wheels for $400.00. Unfortunately my strut work ate those and it'll be next year when I go find some more.

Reply to
Richard Tomkins

Thx for you mail.

Do you or other people no a good site or place where I can look at som nice alu wheels for nissan Maxima Qx 1998.

Reply to
Jess

I bought a pair of original '91 wheels there a few years ago when my alloys, which had been chromed by a previous owner, started leaking. Got all 4 for $250. They'd sat in this guy's warehouse for about 8 years.

It's a start. Do a Google search for "Alloy Wheels" or some variant thereof, and you'll find lots of places. Expect to pay at least $400 for the set. Anything cheaper is a great deal. But it wouldn't surprise me if you do find them cheaper.

Good luck,

Bill G '91 SE Auto

166K miles

Reply to
Bill G

I get my tires and wheels from

Pest prices andgood service. Mike

Reply to
Michael D. Miller

Reply to
john smith

Actually, there is some school of thought on this.

  1. If you purchase aftermarket, and you mangle one, and they are no longer in production, then you will be out of pocket.
  2. If you go to Junk Dealer, Used Auto Parts Dealer, you should be able to find good wheels for a good price, I found 4 here in Ottawa, Canada for 0.00, if you mangle one, you can get replacements.

rtt

Reply to
Richard Tomkins