Where is the Park / Neutral Position switch ?

... on a 1995 Maxima ? The Chilton book shows how to adjust it but doesn't tell me how to get to it. Even a general idea would help, it's not clearly visible from top of the engine [unless I'm looking at it without knowing what I see...]

Reply to
Gershon Shamay

It's mounted to the trans where the cable ends.

Reply to
Harry Balls

More specifically, what engine part(s) do you start removing to get to this switch ? I understand it's mounted on the transmission but I didn't get in there yet ...

Reply to
Gershon Shamay