1007 - Electric layouts

Hello, I own a 1.4 Hdi Happy 1007 and I'm very satisfied of it.

I would like to make 3 modifications and I'm going to ask your help:

1) Boring belt beep beep... Can I pull the beeper off of something like that (cut the wire, fusibles)? 2) I've electric windows controls that are not "automatic". I would like to push the button once and the windows go up and down by themselves, till the end. Any idea? Can I simply change the switches or it is more difficoult? 3) I would like to add the rear speakers. Do you know if the cables are already present and the speaker sizes?

Thanks in advance Qbert

Reply to
Qbert