106 Broken into

Ok, Problem number 3 (only been driving a month now) First my headlights give up, then my headgasket and now some kind individual decides to break into my car and steal my radio and cds. But not only that, they decided to removed 5 random fuses from the fusebox. Why would they do this?? But clumsily one of them was for the clock so at least i know what time they did the car over. Any ideas why they might have done this? Cheers

Reply to
Nick G via CarKB.com