106 diff

When I drive my car around a left hand bend at speed, (Motorway's and 'A' roads), I get a horible vibration from the left hand side of the car, does not feel like it's from the wheel, because it only happens with the power on.

The CV joint made a noise when cornering very tight, so I assumed it was the inner CV. I replaced the entire drive shaft today, but the vibration is still there. It's O.K on tight cornering now though.

Could the diff cause this problem? It doesn't whine, just makes vibration when the power is applied on a bend.

Or is it more likely to be the other inner CV joint?

Reply to
DaveG

Could be the other driveshaft. I had the same problem on my 205, and i got lots of different answers about which driveshaft it could be, in the end i replaced both (i assumed the other wouldnt be far behind the broken one) and everything worked fine after that.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs