20000mile/30000km service

Good day,

I recently took my 2004 model 307 in for it's 30000km service and was surprised to find that they only changed the oil and oil filter. My friend recently took her 206 in for it's 30000km service (to a different dealer) and they changed the oil, oil filter, air filter, pollen filter, spark plugs and cleaned the fuel system!

Doing a quick survey amongst a number of dealers, the list of things to do on a 30000km service varies drastically amonst them.

Can anybody give me a list of things that should be done on a 307 30000km service?

TIA Matthew

Reply to
ABCD

RTFM

Reply to
Anthony Redshaw

What Anthony said. There should be a service manual with your car which gets stamped when the dealer does the service. As your car will be under warranty you'll certainly have this book. Ok the dealer will have torn out the check list but scan along until you find the 60k service and that should be similar. Or read the Haynes manual.

Oh and BTW I'm not too sure about netiquette but I think posting is normally done in plain text format.

Reply to
Malc

"Malc" wrote in news:UEqke.38025$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

This information is also freely available on the Peugeot website.

Reply to
southpawArcher

I've looked at several of the Peugeot websites and it varies from country to country. Even the manual is different. There is no set standard for what to do at the 30000km service!

Reply to
ABCD