2001 206 interior light

hello i have not long brought a 2001 206 and the interior light flashes whilst im driving but when im stationary it doesnt flash.............. can any1 diagnose this problem.......

Reply to
blackmumba

Hi'

The interior light flashes when a door isn't closed proberly.

Martin

"blackmumba" skrev i en meddelelse news:974919 snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com...

Reply to
Martin Pasgaard

My 206 interior light usually flashes when i pull off with one of my doors open although it does beep aswell dont know if this solves your problem but thought i wud mention it anywa

"blackmumba" wrote

Reply to
Blado

Reply to