205 trio s carburettor

Hiya

Just found this group.

I'm in need of a carb for a 91 (J) 205 trio s

Long sad story.... my son's first car just sitting there waiting for a life.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

THANKS

Reply to
jomadgwick

Forgot to say... it's PETROL/Manual.

If it's necessary that is... THANKS again.

Reply to
jomadgwick

Find a part, they are very good. also you can get it next day with all the wright parts.unless u got a good breakers near you,whats wrong with the one on there?? it might be able to be repaired.

Reply to
Chrs

Thanks for your reply. I have no idea about cars, let alone carburettors! You mentioned getting it the next day..? And the old one being repaired? I think it's knackered... o/wise the mechanic might have offered?

Cheers

Reply to
jomadgwick

If he is a good mechanic he should tell you what is wrong with it. not just say it is knackered.the web site is called Find a part.you can get spare parts for carbs nowdays. so get some one esle to have a look at it for you, it might be able to be repaired. chris mechanic addlestone.

Reply to
Chrs