205 wings - how are they held on?

I'm thinking of replacing both front wings on 205 #3 with the ones from one I am scrapping. I've read that they are just held on with bolts and glue, but wanted to check before I take it to bits and find that it's welded... And do you need to glue them on when replacing? (what glue would you use?) or will the bolts do the job ok? Any tips on getting the good ones off without bashing them up too badly?

Thanks in advance for any help.

-- Andy

Reply to
stealthf0x