206 1.4 GLX

The parkers guide price from a dealer for an 02 plate is around £6800 so why are most of the dealers wanting between £6995 & £7499??

Also the one I saw that I really liked is a Diablo Red 1.4 GLX 02 but it was up for sale at £7999??!

I really want it but that is far too much!

Any advice?

Reply to
Moo

Negotiate.

Reply to
Rory

Of course! But am I really likely to get it down to a price that is more realistic or is it only going to be £500 off the price? Would I stand a better chance if I sold my current car privately as opposed to part-exing it?

Reply to
Moo

last time i bought a car off a dealer i simply offered 1500 quid less then it was up to him i bought the car and if he'd said no i'd have bought it elsewhere stick to your budget

Reply to
Mindwipe