206 LX - Alarm LED not working

Hi

I have a 206 LX, 2000, which I bought last week. Didn't notice until a few days later that the little alarm LED on the dash never lights.

I have an alarm - or at least I have the sensors on the front pillars. I have the single button key fob and it sets the locks OK with the correct flashes from the indicators.

Any ideas/advice? Is the alarm actually activated?

Thanks Annie

Reply to
apinka