206 xs alarm

Hi

just got my hands on a 2000 206 xs and got a question about the alarm. On the keyfob there is a big button and a smaller one. The big one locks/unlocks it but what does the smaller one do? Also when i got to the car the red light was flashing inside the car but since parking it and pressing the big button to lock it the red light does not flash to indicate the alarm is on?

thanks

Reply to
Tom

the second button on my 406 is a dead lock once the doors are locked press the second button to activate the dead locks

Reply to
simon

yes thanks - the second button is the dead locks and also activates the alarm, just this button is broken on one of the keyfobs

thanks

Reply to
Tom