305 Spares

An old car I know, and I'm finding it difficult to find second hand spares.

Is it worth going to France on a day trip to stock up. Many spares there ?

H.

Reply to
howard

You have a 305? Try

. You can also still get a lot of new parts from
and of course from Peugeot (at their wildly inflated prices). Is there anything in particular that you're after? Also, check out my website -
.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris Barnard

Ah, thanks Chris, I'll bookmark those. I've got an H reg 305 van.

193,000 on the clock and its decision time. (It's an old friend now)

Hmmm.

H.

Reply to
howard