306 Blaupunkt PF3/C

Hi, Does anyone know how I can flash the Blaupunkt stereo? I disconnected the battery the other day but put the code into my stereo wrong. It should give me up to 20 attempts having to wait an hour before another attempt but I have driving the car for over two hours now and it is still locked with the '----' showing. Any ideas without having to send it back to Blaupunkt would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Phil

Reply to
Flip

the '----' showing. Any ideas without

You have to wait an hour with the battery *disconnected* for it to clear out.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Either didn't read that properly or they don't tell you that. Thanks.

Reply to
Flip