306 cd player won't remeber code!

Hi

I've recently purchased a standard cd player for my 306 (it was previously fitted to another 306). I've entered the code and all works fine until I switch off the ignition, then it asks me to input the code again

I believe it's something to do with the unit not getting 'constant power' (or something like that) according to previous messages I've read on here. I know it's something to do with swapping the red and yellow wires over...but there's LOADS of yellow wires. Any help would be much appreciated

Regards

Ton

-- tony

View this thread: