306 warning light

This must have been asked before but I?ve done a search and can?t find an answer.

I?m getting a warning light on my 306 that isn?t in the manual - what is it?

it?s on the right, red and looks like a filler cap with two waves under it

Thanks for your help, Jim.

Reply to
jim306

Hi

Low coolent level lamp.

What untill the engines COLD & check the coolent level. Just the loss of a pint will stick the warning light on.

Your also correct about it not being in the handbook.

Reply to
Lee Power via CarKB.com

Yes it's very sensitive.

Does anyone know what the other lights on the right hand side are for? They aren't explained in the manual either.

Reply to
Jim Goad via CarKB.com