307 hdi purchase

Nah, just the 307 HDi DT .. and love it to bits ... just so long as it doesn't start suffering any of the problems associated with the earlier models (Y/01). Our 02 was trouble free (though I note in here that people have probs with 02 ones) and our 04 is a great fun, a great drive and in that classic blue colour as well.

The wipers annnoy me in as much as they are set up for LHD ... and I'm not aware that there is a conversion available.

See ya,

Phil C

Phil C

Hi All,

I have the 307 HDI 110 SW. I have had the car for 5 months, it has done

37000 miles.

  • CD changer crashes, especially if changing via the stalk control. Changing rapidly hastens the disorder.

  • Awful vibration of passenger door speakers and have started to listen to it without bass!!
  • Steering vibration over 68mph despite wheels being balanced.
  • Back of passenger seats - Covers come off
  • Seat travel adjustments tempermenal

We have a second car, a Peugeot 405 GTX with 123000 on the clock. This is so solid on the road and it has an excellent speaker system as standard. After all this time it uses no oil.

405 - 9 out of 10 307 - 6 out of 10

Iain

Reply to
news.ntlworld.com