406 Hdi90 'Antipollution System defective'

Hi,

can anyone tell me what this is? Obviously it's part of the cat system but not sure if it matters, if I'll do any damage if not fixed straight away. What is required to fix it?

Cheers, Tim

Reply to
Tim Jesson

You need to pay your local dealer to read the fault code.

We can't tell you what to fix, without knowing what is broken :)

Reply to
Nom

Tnx mate. It was the accelerator position sensor thing. Not cheap.

Cheers, Tim

Reply to
Tim Jesson

I had the same error in my 307SW (6 months old !!!) They replaced a sensor somewhere. It was under warranty so no idea of cost but I got the impression I neednt have panicked as everything was working fine they said

Reply to
winginpom

This is a message which usually comes on with the "K" light (Engine symbol on dash). It means that a fault has been detected which should have logged a fault code. I would advise you get someone to read the code and either fix it or post the results. Please could you get the Pcode if one is present as well as the descrition

Paul

-- Pug_MT

View this thread:

Send from