Cruise control and Trip computer

Hi

I'm looking at a 406 2.0 from 7/99 The only things it does not have is cruise control and trip computer.

Will I be able to fit theese two things?

Reply to
Jens W. Skov

Strictly speaking, yes they can be retro-fitted. For the money your likely to be looking at to do the mods and given the plethora of 406's out there, I'd be tempted to track down one with them already installed.

Reply to
Longshot