406 trip computer help needed

I?m trying to upgrade my 1999 Peugeot 406 2.0 HDI with a trip computer. I?ve founded the wires in the wiper stalk (that doesn?t have the push button) have connected them, and i now can see L/100 (MPG) etc. The problem is that there are only dashes, where there shall be numbers... Does anyone knows wich is the wire that goes from the ecu to the bsi that is needed for the trip computer to work (the pin in the ecu). Some older models pré multiplex the wire is the 1368. But my ecu is different of that shown in the wiring diagram. But i also have this wire. the color is rose and leads to the 63 pin on the ecu. My Peugeot dealer said that if the wire is there (but he didn? know wich one is the one) the trip computer must be activated in the bsi. But i?m not sure if the mencioned wire is the one. Does anibody have some wiring diagram or the pin out for my ecu (oh, sorry, is the EDC 15 C2). Thanx for the help and sorry for my bad english.

Reply to
fitty77